Hello class:
I’m here in the USA. I’m having the best time of my life and I’m like in a dream, I couldn’t imagine that my parents will organise that trip. Luckily, they have done it.
The first day, we arrived after a long travel by plane, and we stayed in the hotel and relaxed.
We have been to Los Angeles, to the casinos and to Hollywood. I have seen George Clooney and obviously, I have taken a photo with him. He is nice. I have also done a lot of shopping! Fortunately, the clothes and shoes aren’t expensive so, I haven’t spent too much money. I have also been to the famous beaches of California, and I have seen many more celebrities.
Now, I’m writing to you from the other side of the USA, from New York! I have been to the Statue of Liberty, to the Empire State, and to Central Park (is huge!). Moreover, I have been shopping in Fifth Avenue. Actually, I have felt exhausted, because the avenue is really long, but I have bought a lot of presents and beautiful clothes.
That is all for now. I’m looking forward to see you! Bye!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario